Hospice care in Yuma since 2007
At Compassus of Yuma, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping The hospice promise by offering comfort and care for those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Home health aide/homemaker services
- Medical equipment, supplies and prescriptions
- Music therapy
- Respite care
- Medical social services
- Optional spiritual outreach
- Volunteer services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
“The poems and songs I write are inspired by life experiences. Honestly, they are truly God-inspired,” says Monica Perez, a certified hospice nursing assistant for Compassus–Yuma. Read more about her songwriting.