Hospice care in the Springfield area since 1979
At Compassus of Springfield, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to offering the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
- CHPN and CHPNA certified nurses and hospice health aides
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Angel Watch program
- Bereavement grief support
- Compassionate Touch certified and comfort baskets
- We Honor Veterans Level 4 certification
Heather Spickard, a hospice nurse in Springfield, shares her incredible story of a stirring coincidence. Or was it? Heather’s story.