Hospice in the Scarborough, Portland and Freeport areas
At Compassus of Scarborough, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping The hospice promise by offering the greatest possible comfort and care for those at one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services Available at This Location
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
The Rev. Dr. Cathy Genthner, chaplain for Compassus in Scarborough, Maine, explains why renewing wedding vows and participating in other events are life-affirming experiences. Read More.