Hospice in the Round Rock area since 2011
We understand that choosing hospice care can be a difficult and emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with your family members, doctors and others you trust.
If you have questions, call us at (512) 236-5729 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- Visits by our hospice team, including skilled nurse, physician, social worker, chaplain, dietician, volunteers, and bereavement counselor
- Medications, medical supplies, and equipment as needed for the treatment of pain or symptoms associated with life-limiting illness
- Inpatient acute care – for treatment of pain and/or symptoms that fail to yield to home care management
- Respite care
- Continuous care when needed
- Pre-bereavement care and bereavement care
- Ancillary therapies provided for the relief of pain or other symptoms
- We Honor Veterans Level 1 Certification