Professional hospice care in the Butte area
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us at (406) 221-3190 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
If there is one thing in this life we take for granted, it’s time. Michael Boston, chaplain for Compassus–Butte, suggests how to help patients and caregivers make the most of their time. Read More.