Serving Billings with heartfelt compassion
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. The colleagues of Compassus are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by delivering the highest quality of care, serving the needs of patients and families and spreading the stories of hospice to those whom they come into contact. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available at this location
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center, personal care home or your personal residence
Loving Hospice Care
Terese Buckley, a Compassus social worker in Billings, Montana, cherishes her opportunity to witness the profound and tender ways her patients are cared for through their final days. Terese’s story.