Compassionate hospice care in the Billings area
At Compassus of Billings, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping The hospice promise by providing the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available at this location
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated caret
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Loving Hospice Care
Terese Buckley, a Compassus social worker in Billings, Montana, cherishes her opportunity to witness the profound and tender ways her patients are cared for through their final days. Terese’s story.