Hospice on the Northshore since 2003
We understand that choosing hospice care can be a difficult and emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with your family members, doctors and others you trust.
If you have questions, call us at (985) 605-7395 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician-directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Bereavement grief support
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center, personal care home or your personal residence
- The New Orleans Program recognizes the unique needs of veterans facing life-limiting illness. Our program was recently granted We Honor Veterans Level 3 certification.