Hospice and palliative care in greater New Orleans since 2003
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by providing the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available at this location
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center, personal care home or your personal residence
The New Orleans hospice program recognizes the unique needs of veterans facing a life-limiting illness. Our hospice and palliative care providers are able to guide patients and their families toward a more peaceful ending. Reaching a We Honor Veterans Level IV ranking is a giant step forward in helping us understand and serve veterans.