Serving the McKinney area since 2009
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by delivering the highest quality of care, serving the needs of patients and families. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- 24/7 hospice care from trained and licensed professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that our patients receive the best care during a time when it is needed the most.
- Pain management; Comfort is assessed during each consultation from each member of your caring team of professionals.
- Our Volunteer Program offers trained individuals who have the passion and gift of time to give to others. We coordinate unique programs so that you and your loved ones have all of the resources needed.
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Aroma therapy
- Bereavement services
- Counseling, referrals, and education support
- The Compassus difference embodies the belief that our mind, body, and spirit are all connected and it is our goal to achieve physical, emotional and spiritual comfort for the patient and those who love them.