Hospice care in the Lawrenceburg area since 2013
We understand that choosing hospice can be a difficult and emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with family members, doctors and others you trust to find care that aligns with your values and goals.
You may have a lot of questions. Call us or send us a note at right to learn how we can help you along every step of the hospice journey.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or your personal residence.