Compassus is a network of community-based hospice, palliative and in-home health care services. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with more than 150 programs in 31 states.
In 2017, Compassus was honored with a ranking on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list for fast growth. We’re proud to say that our growth and success arise from colleagues with a heart for service and outstanding patient care.
If your work ethic and belief system aligns with ours and you would like to work in an inspiring and professional atmosphere, we encourage you to explore a career with Compassus.
- 20 days of paid time off makes us a leader in PTO benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 24, 32 and 40-hour colleagues are eligible for benefits and paid time off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Health savings account with company contributions
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Perks include continuing education assistance and corporate discounts
Hospice and related careers include:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nurse Aide (Hospice Aides – CNA)
- Compliance Registered Nurse
Other clinical positions
- Social Worker
- Bereavement Coordinator
- Business Office Coordinator
- Team Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
Sales and marketing
At Compassus, you’re not selling a product; you’re building relationships with health care providers to offer the gift of comfort, support and dignity to their patients facing serious or life-limiting illness.
Regional and local leadership
As the executive leader for one of our local community-based programs, you have the opportunity to inspire and lead a team of affiliated physicians, clinical professionals, social workers, volunteers, and other specialists.
- Regional Vice President, Operations
- Executive Director
- Vice Presidents, Clinical Operation
- Managing Clinical Director
- Director, Clinical Services
- Vice President, Sales
- Regional Sales Director
- Sales Director
We believe that every life is unique and deserves a meaningful and personal final journey. Perhaps you’ve experienced hospice services with a member of your family, or are looking for a meaningful way to volunteer. If We encourage you to explore volunteer opportunities with Compassus.
We have more than 150 hospice, palliative care and home health programs nationwide. Find Compassus locations.
10 Cadillac Drive, Suite 400
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: (615) 928-2601
General Info/Corporate: firstname.lastname@example.org