Thank you to the Gaffney Community for voting us the “Best Hospice Provider” for 2017 in The Gaffney Ledger!
Hospice in the Gaffney, York and Spartanburg areas since 2012
We understand that choosing hospice can be a difficult and emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with your family members, doctors and others you trust.
If you have questions, call us or send us a note. Our goal is to help you make a well-informed decision about hospice care that aligns with your values and goals.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Psychosocial counseling
- Home health aides
- Volunteer services
- Music Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Spiritual counseling
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center, personal care home or your personal residence