Hospice in the Fort Worth area since 1996
We understand that choosing hospice care can be a difficult and emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with your family members, doctors and others you trust.
If you have questions, call us at (817) 989-6290 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- 24/7 hospice care from trained, licensed, and caring professionals
- Pain management; Comfort is assessed during each consultation from each member of your caring team of professionals.
- Our Volunteer Program offers trained individuals who have the passion and gift of time to give to others. We coordinate unique programs so you and your loved ones have all of the resources needed.
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Bereavement services
- Counseling, referrals, and education support
- The Compassus difference embodies the belief that our mind, body, and spirit are all connected and it is our goal to achieve physical, emotional and spiritual comfort for the patient and those who love them.