Hospice in the Columbia area since 2001
At Compassus Columbia, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by offering the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services at this location include:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Meeting the ‘King of Rock and Roll’
Cree Mason always admired Elvis Presley, and often dreamed of what it would have been like to meet him. With that, the Compassus location in Columbia, Tennessee worked with his family and his nurses to plan a surprise for this special young patient. Read their story.