Serving the community with heartfelt compassion since 2001
At Compassus Columbia, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. The colleagues of Compassus are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by delivering the highest quality of care, serving the needs of patients and families and spreading the stories of hospice to those whom they come into contact. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services at this location include:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician-directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center, personal care home or your personal residence
Meeting the ‘King of Rock and Roll’
Cree Mason always admired Elvis Presley, and often dreamed of what it would have been like to meet him. With that, the Compassus location in Columbia, Tennessee worked with his family and his nurses to plan a surprise for this special young patient. Read their story.