Hospice in the Colorado Springs area since 2004
We understand that choosing hospice care can be a difficult and emotional decision. It’s a decision you don’t have to make alone. Talk with your family members, doctors and others you trust.
If you have questions, call us at (719) 493-9579 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed decisions about hospice care during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
Other locations in Colorado: Compassus Denver