Hospice care in the north central Georgia region
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping The Hospice Promise by delivering the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments. We support a wide geographic region including Dawsonville, Blue Ridge, Ellijay, Chattsworth and many of the surrounding areas.
Services available through this location:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Physician directed comfort care
- Specialized nursing care and RN case management
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center, personal care home or your personal residence
Members of the the Fannin and Gilmer Chamber of Commerces.